I know everyone is wanting to know what is going on with the business side of things while we are moving so I have thrown together a little newsletter to keep everyone up to date. You can view the newsletter on Smore. https://www.smore.com/tqyq9
For those of you in need of a quick and easy newsletter or digital flyer service, you can view my review of the Smore service over on my business website: http://www.staceysansomdesigns.com/2016/04/options-for-newsletters/.
Feel free to sign up for my newsletter for further updates.
The facts are these:
- I am still doing freelance work.
- I am taking projects on a case by case basis.
- The more your project is to a custom website design at this point, the less likely your project is to be accepted – currently.
- Most logo design projects will be accepted.
- Most ad design projects will be accepted.
- Yes, you may end up on a waiting list.
- Yes, I will be starting new products/services upon relocating.
The truth is that currently due to the relocation, projects are on hold or in a holding pattern. If you are a current customer, you know what this means. You are at the top of the waiting list for when life settles down. I have one client who gets TOP PRIORITY in the next couple of months. All other projects will be secondary to that until this project is complete. Unfortunately, with the relocation this schedule is kind of questionable as there are so many things that we cannot account for.
Please be patient.